Monday, December 31, 2012

Long Time Gone

     It has been a while since I posted on this blog.  I have missed it because I love blogging about my life, my kids, my experiences and I've seen how people turn their blogs into books at the end of the year that host all their memories.  This is my goal for 2013!
     Today my husband and I have taken on a new challenge...the 4-hour body.  I'm at 169 since my last baby and can't seem to shake the weight.  My 135, volleyball fit body is long gone or has been for some time and I am about to revamp her and bring her back, one pound/day at a time.  I will share my experiences through this journey and would love if my followers or readers could reach out and give some encouragement and maybe even join me on this adventure.  This is 34 pounds I'm going to be trying to lose here!  34 pounds!!!  I'm freaked out at typing that.  I have before pictures but will not post them until I see some change.  Check back and if you want to join in on the challenge I would be glad to send you encouragement as well and keep each other accountable.  
     I will be posting more and more often on various topics, so subscribe if you want to know what's going on in the Williams' World and with this stay at home mama.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment