Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Evan's 1st Birthday: Part 2 (Dr. Seuss Food)

Once again all the food choices were not my 100% creativity but some of it was! :)  It took time and effort but I think it made everything extra special. 

This book is not written by Dr. Seuss but it is a Dr. Seuss categorized book and it's Evan's FAVORITE! I know it by heart.  Pigs in a blanket or Go (hot)dogs!  YUMM!!

Pink Yink Ink Drink, also known as pink lemonade.  I also bought sippy cups for the little ones and cups with silly straws for the older kiddos.  All in Dr. Seuss themed colors of course.  :)

Blue Goo or blue jello with red swedish fish swimming around in there.

A cheese trees!  Need I explain?  :)

All the cookies were made by my best friend Candace.  They are the best cookies I have ever eaten!  I am addicted!

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue fish!


Thing 1 and Thing 2 cookies!

Cats Hats...little marshmallows on a tooth pick with red sugar.

Cat in the Hat Cookies and personalized Evan 1 cookies! :)






You can't have a Dr. Seuss party without Green Eggs and Ham or in this case, green eggs and bacon (which is ham)! :)  These were white chocolate candies, on top of pretzel sticks, with a green M&M for the yolk!  They were very addicting!  There possibly could have been another tray of these fabulous green eggs and ham however, I do like green eggs and ham I do like them Sam I Am!




The whole table with some added decor of books and activity blocks I made.  YUMMY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Everything is absolutely precious. What a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Where did you get the red sugar squared that you put between the marshmallows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies on not seeing this right away as I don't blog on here anymore. But the red sugar came from hobby lobby I believe and I dipped the marshmallow in water and then rolled it in the sugar :)

      Delete
  3. Did you have to melt the white choc button a little to make it stick to the pretzels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes in the microwave about 10 seconds or so. Depending on your microwave of course :)

      Delete